Louis Vuitton Limited Edition 2007 Silver Dentelle Fersen Bag
Don't miss out on your chance to own this ultra-rare and spectacular Louis Vuitton Limited Edition Silver Monogram Dentelle Fersen Bag. Created by Marc Jacobs for the '07 runway collection, the Fersen is named after the character Count Axel Fersen from the film Marie Antoinette. The Dentelle Fersen features delicate lurex lace embroidery made from a real lace pattern and caramel leather trim. The gold hardware features an intricate texture that combines with the lace details for a truly stunning bag! This coveted bag is a must-have for all Louis Vuitton collectors everywhere. The original retail price was $2750.
CONDITION RANK: 8/10, good condition overall
- Leather: in this collection vachetta was darker, it's not because the item's too used; some scratches on the front gold part as well as side leather
- Hardware: good, normal wear
- Handle: Handle shows some normal wear
- Inside: a few marks and stains, overall looks good
Measurements: 15.5" L x 6" W x 14" H
- Made in France
- Date code/Serial: TH1017
- Comes with: -
We are happy to offer the following payment plan:
- 25% non-refundable deposit
- weekly 50$ payments required until paid off
To take advantage of the payment plan, please click the Payment Plan Calculator button below and create a submission.
FREE Worldwide Shipping with USPS tracking number. Generally, the parcels are delivered in about 3-4 weeks. None of my 500+ buyers reported custom charges.
All items are guaranteed to be authentic or full money back.
All sales are final. No returns.