Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Metis Hobo Bag
A modern day reinterpretation of the classic Monceau briefcase, the Metis is a newer creation. Named after the Greek Titans, Ocean and Tethys, Metis was the first great spouse of Zeus. The Greek word Metis means a combination of wisdom and cunning which perfectly portrays this beautiful bag. A simple vachetta top handle and an adjustable Monogram canvas shoulder strap along with four metal feet make this a simple and sophisticated addition. Last retail price was $1960.
- Canvas: good condition, minor chips on canvas on the top, please see pics
- Hardware: scratches and discoloration
- Strap: good, glazing is removed from some spots
- Inside: stains, marks
- Odor: none
- Date code/Serial: FL1103
- Comes with: strap
We are happy to offer the following payment plan:
- 4-12 weeks
- Plus $50 to the original listing price
- 20% non-refundable deposit
- weekly/biweekly payments required
FREE Worldwide Shipping with USPS tracking number. Generally, the parcels are delivered in about 2-3 weeks. None of my 500+ buyers reported custom charges.