Louis Vuitton Blue Monogram Empreinte Metis Hobo Bag
Named after the Greek Titans, Ocean and Tethys, Metis was the first great spouse of Zeus. The Greek word Metis means a combination of wisdom and cunning which perfectly portrays this beautiful bag. A simple top handle and a soft shoulder strap along with four metal feet make this a simple and sophisticated addition. Last retail price was $3200.
- Leather: good condition, minor chips on canvas on the top, please see pics
- Hardware: scratches and discoloration
- Strap: good, glazing is replaced by a non-LV glazing
- Inside: minor marks but overall clean
- Date code/Serial: CA0163
- Comes with: strap
- NOTE: the glazing was replaced on the handle and on the strap, glazing on the sides of the purse still has some dents.
We are happy to offer the following payment plan:
- 4-12 weeks
- Plus $50 to the original listing price
- 20% non-refundable deposit
- weekly/biweekly payments required
FREE Worldwide Shipping with USPS tracking number. Generally, the parcels are delivered in about 2-3 weeks. None of my 500+ buyers reported custom charges.