Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Canvas Ascot Bag
Crafted out of a stylish combination of Damier Ebene canvas and Nomade calf leather, the Ascot bag is sophisticated and extremely functional. The exterior boasts a distinctive shiny golden brass angular lock that was inspired by one designed by Gaston-Louis Vuitton in the 1930s, which opens to reveal a small flat pocket beneath the flap. Two Nomade calf leather Toron handles allow for hand-held carrying. The exterior is completed with protective bottom studded feet and a clochette with key bell. The Ascot has a large central zipped compartment, and two exterior compartments that secure closed with hidden magnet closures. Current retail price is $3800
A gorgeous bag that is considered Louis Vuitton’s Birkin. I have a review of this bag on my YT channel so please ask for a link.
- Leather: there are 2 scratches on the handles, barely visible.
- Hardware: great, surface scratches
- Handle: good
- Inside: clean
- Odor: none
- Measurements: 13.75" L x 6.75" W x 10.5" H
- Made in France
- Date code/Serial: FL3173
- Comes with: dustbag, clochette, keys (as is on pics)
We are happy to offer the following payment plan:
- 4-12 weeks
- Plus $50 to the original listing price
- 20% non-refundable deposit
- weekly/biweekly payments required
FREE Worldwide Shipping with USPS tracking number. Generally, the parcels are delivered in about 2-3 weeks. None of my 500+ buyers reported custom charges.
Sorry, currently out of stock