Louis Vuitton Ascot Damier Ebene Bag
A gorgeous bag that is considered Louis Vuitton’s Birkin. Crafted out of a beautiful combination of Damier Ebene canvas and Nomade calf leather, the Ascot bag is sophisticated and extremely functional.
The exterior boasts a distinctive shiny golden brass angular lock that was inspired by one designed by Gaston-Louis Vuitton in the 1930s. The Ascot has a large central zipped compartment and two exterior compartments that secure closed with hidden magnet closures. Two Nomade calf leather Toron handles allow for handheld carrying. The exterior is completed with protective bottom studded feet and a clochette with a key bell. The Ascot has a large central zipped compartment and two exterior compartments that secure closed with hidden magnet closures. Current retail price is $3800.
- Leather: some watermarks on the handles
- Hardware: front hardware has dents, please see pics
- Inside: used but no stains
- Odor: a little
- Measurements: 13.75" L x 6.75" W x 10.5" H
- Made in France
- Date code/Serial: FL4113
- Comes with: dustbag, clochette, keys (as is on pics)
We are happy to offer the following payment plan:
- 4-12 weeks
- Plus $50 to the original listing price
- 20% non-refundable deposit
- weekly/biweekly payments required
FREE Worldwide Shipping with USPS tracking number. Generally, the parcels are delivered in about 2-3 weeks. None of my 500+ buyers reported custom charges.
Sorry, currently out of stock