Louis Vuitton Black Monogram Multicolore Ursula Bag
The Louis Vuitton Black Monogram Multicolor Ursula Bag is truly a stunning piece. This is a fun and feminine bag that Louis Vuitton lovers everywhere will want to collect. Named after the famous cinema star Ursula Andress, this bag features an over-sized push lock closure, exquisite details and roomy two compartment interior that will surely fit all your daily essentials and then some! You won't want to miss out on this one. Retail price is $2480.
The Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolore collection is relatively new and was first introduced in spring 2003. The Japanese pop artist, Takashi Murakami decided to revamp the traditional monogram toile and give it a splash of color. He created a new vibrant canvas pallet with 33 silk-screened colors. Together with Marc Jacobs, the Multicolore line became a huge success!
CONDITION RANK: 7.2/10, nice condition
- Leather: some creases, a pen mark, has a grayish tone somewhere, shows wear on the corners (grayish tone)
- Canvas: good
- Inside: clean, a few small marks and minor pen marks
- Handle: shows wear, some creases, is a little darker than the rest of vachetta
- Hardware: shows wear (has scratches)
- Measurements: 16.5" (widest at the bottom) L x 7" W x 9" H
- Handle drop: 7"
- Comes with: -
FREE Worldwide Shipping with USPS tracking number. Generally, the parcels are delivered in about 2-3 weeks. None of my 500+ buyers reported custom charges.
Sorry, currently out of stock