Louis Vuitton Black/Noir Taurillion Leather Capucines MM Bag (778)
Launched in 2013, the Louis Vuitton Capucines is named for the Parisian street where Louis Vuitton first opened shop, in 1854.
Crafted from a superb full-grain Taurillon leather, the Capucines MM features leather-wrapped LV Initials, handle mounts inspired by heritage trunks, and a Monogram Flower on the distinctive flap. Its roomy, functional interior makes this model an elegant choice for day or business use. The MM size is discontinued. Last known retail price is around $6,000.
The item is in good condition. However, please be aware that there's some shape loss, When standing, the handle tends to fall backward.
- Leather: a few scratches (not visible at all), shape loss
- Hardware: normal wear
- Handle: some dents on the glazing
- Inside: one scratch, a few ink marks
- Measurements: 14.2" x 9.1" x 5.5"
- Comes with: dustbag
We are happy to offer the following payment plan:
- 4-12 weeks
- Plus $50 to the original listing price
- 20% non-refundable deposit
- weekly/biweekly payments required
FREE Worldwide Shipping with USPS tracking number. Generally, the parcels are delivered in about 2-3 weeks. None of my 500+ buyers reported custom charges.
Purchase this bag on Bonanza.com and SAVE $20.
Use coupon code "BONANZA20"
Sorry, currently out of stock