The Dentelle Fersen features delicate lurex lace embroidery made from a real lace pattern and caramel leather trim. The gold hardware features an intricate texture that combines with the lace details for a truly stunning bag! This coveted bag is a must-have for all Louis Vuitton collectors everywhere.
Created by Marc Jacobs for the '07 runway collection, the Fersen is named after the character Count Axel Fersen from the film Marie Antoinette. The original retail price was $2750.
CONDITION RANK: 7/10 good condition overall
- Leather: In this collection vachetta was darker, it's not because the item's too used
- Hardware: There are several small cracks in the sides of the pocket (not the bag opening!). These are invisible and quite frankly I haven’t used this external pocket ever
- Handle: Handle shows wear
- Inside: overall clean
- Odor: none
- Measurements: 15.5" L x 6" W x 14" H
- Made in France
- Date code/Serial: TH1037
- Comes with: -
We are happy to offer the following payment plan:
- 4-12 weeks
- Plus $50 to the original listing price
- 20% non-refundable deposit
- weekly/biweekly payments required
FREE Worldwide Shipping with USPS tracking number. Generally, the parcels are delivered in about 2-3 weeks. None of my 500+ buyers reported custom charges.