Louis Vuitton Blue Monogram Empreinte Metis Hobo Bag
Named after the Greek Titans, Ocean and Tethys, Metis was the first great spouse of Zeus. The Greek word Metis means a combination of wisdom and cunning which perfectly portrays this beautiful bag. A simple top handle and a soft shoulder strap along with four metal feet make this a simple and sophisticated addition. Last retail price was $3200.
- Leather: good condition, minor rubs on corners
- Hardware: scratches and discoloration
- Strap: good, glazing is replaced by a non-LV glazing, it's a little sloppy
- Inside: minor marks but overall clean
- Date code/Serial: CA0163
- Comes with: strap
- NOTE: the glazing was replaced on the handle and on the strap, glazing on the sides of the purse still has some dents.
We are happy to offer the following payment plan:
- 25% non-refundable deposit
- weekly 50$ payments required until paid off
To take advantage of the payment plan, please click the Payment Plan Calculator button below and create a submission.
FREE Worldwide Shipping with USPS tracking number. Generally, the parcels are delivered in about 3-4 weeks. None of my 500+ buyers reported custom charges.
All items are guaranteed to be authentic or full money back.
All sales are final. No returns.
This Louis Vuitton® item has been authenticated by our in-house trained professionals and is guaranteed to be authentic. Louis Vuitton® is a registered trademark of Louis Vuitton. Bagaholic is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton®.
Sorry, currently out of stock