Louis Vuitton Taurillion Leather Python Handle Capucines MM Bag
Launched in 2013, the Louis Vuitton Capucines is named for the Parisian street where Louis Vuitton first opened shop, in 1854.
Crafted from a superb full-grain Taurillon leather, the Capucines MM features leather-wrapped LV Initials, handle mounts inspired by heritage trunks, and a Monogram Flower on the distinctive flap. Its roomy, functional interior makes this model an elegant choice for day or business use. Retails for $6,200.
- Leather: minor rubs on corners, some shape loss, a small scratch on the back
- Hardware: normal wear, some dents
- Handle: a bit yellowish and the python skin is loosened on the edges, please see pics
- Inside: good, minor scratches
- Measurements: 14.2" x 9.1" x 5.5"
- Comes with: receipt, yellow dustbag
We are happy to offer the following payment plan:
- 4-12 weeks
- Plus $50 to the original listing price
- 20% non-refundable deposit
- weekly/biweekly payments required
FREE Worldwide Shipping with USPS tracking number. Generally, the parcels are delivered in about 2-3 weeks. None of my 500+ buyers reported custom charges.
Purchase this bag on Bonanza.com and SAVE $20.
Use coupon code "BONANZA20"
Sorry, currently out of stock