The Louis Vuitton Black/Noir Monogram Multicolore Canvas Petit Noe Bag adds a new twist and a punch of flavor to a timeless and favored piece that will never go out of style. The Noe was originally created in 1932 to carry five bottles of Champagne. In the 2000s the classic shape was revisited in the Monogram Multicolor collection by a coveted Japanese artist Takashi Murakami. This is the smaller size of the Noe family. This sophisticated and durable bag is perfect for everyday use with its spacious interior and leather drawstring closure. Retail price is $2720.
- Canvas: good condition, rubs on the multicolor print here and there
- Leather: honey to dark patina, slight rubs on corners, scratches and water marks on the bottom
- Hardware: normal wear, scratches
- Handle: overall good condition, very dark on the bottom, some creases, rubbed glazing, and there's a small repair near one of the side rings
- Inside: stains, marks
- Measurements: 9" L x 7" W x 11" H
- Comes with: -
We are happy to offer the following payment plan:
- 25% non-refundable deposit
- weekly 50$ payments required until paid off
To take advantage of the payment plan, please send an email to email@example.com, mentioning the bag you're interested in and your PayPal email for an invoice.
Shipped with love from The Netherlands. FREE Worldwide Shipping with USPS tracking number. Generally, the parcels are delivered in about 3-4 weeks.
All items are guaranteed to be authentic or full money back.
All sales are final. No returns.